Saturday, November 1, 2008

Putting One Foot in Front of the Other

I can't remember how many times I have used this term with family and friends when they're starting new businesses or just facing life challenges.  

Now, I must follow my own advice and confront my perfectionism and just put myself out there.

I have accomplished a lot in my life, so far.  Many say that my talents cover such breadth, they're not sure what to recommend when I lament that I want to get back into the"zone", but not sure what I want to commit myself to.  

It's kind of like crack cocaine, from what I hear, you just keep returning to try and replicate the high of the first high.

That's how it's been for me, after the sale of my first company, I haven't been able to recreate the flow, the high of that first experience.

I have so many areas of interest and I am working to hone it down to what I want to focus on.  I mean, this is it, and I want to make it count.  I want to LOVE what I do.

Organic, even the word, expands me, it's ridiculous what a trip to WFs does for me.

Design, in particular interiors, is a real love, pretty much an obesession.

I'm doing the alone thing, w/o music, obviously w/o tv, to try and hear the"voice" within.

Whatever.

I can't decide if I should just dive in to one of the categories or just HOLD.

Any ideas?




No comments: